For a limited time only, join Westfund Health Insurance on one of our Top Cover products to be eligible for a gift card up to the value of $600.
The gift cards are eligible on a policy type basis as follows:
|Single Policy||Couple/Family Policy|
Offer valid from Sunday, October 1, 2017 until Sunday, December 31, 2017
* Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to new members.
- Gift cards will be distributed to the new Westfund member once they have served their 30-day cooling off period, maintained their eligible level of cover and are a financial member of Westfund Health Insurance.
- This offer is not available to Overseas Policies or Corporate Groups.
- The gift card is not redeemable for cash.
- The gift card is subject to the terms and conditions that appear on the reverse of card.
- This offer is not available to members who join through a broker.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is not available to Westfund employees or their immediate families.
- Gift cards are only applicable for the following products;
- Platinum Plus
- Platinum 500
- Gold 500
- Gold Classic
- Gold Classic 500
- Gold Saver
- Gold Saver 500
- Gold Hospital
- Gold Hospital 500
- The gift cards are eligible on a policy type basis as follows;
- $300 on a Single eligible Platinum Product, $600 on a Single Parent, Couple, Family or Extended Family eligible Platinum Product
- $200 on a Single eligible Gold Product and $400 on a Single Parent, Couple, Family or Extended Family eligible Gold Product.
- This offer is only available for joins on the eligible policies between 1 October 2017 and 31 December 2017.
- Westfund shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the gift card.
- Promotional materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Printing errors and other quality control matters will not invalidate an otherwise valid join.
- No responsibility is accepted for late joins after the promotional period has lapsed.