These forms will help you claim and manage your Westfund membership.
- General Claim Form
- Medicare Two-Way Claim Form
- Medicare Claim Form
- Medical Practitioner Certificate regarding ‘Pre-existing Ailments’
- Health Management Declaration Claim Form
- Travel and Accommodation Claim Form
- Payment Details (including Direct Debit Request Service Agreement)
- Application to receive or change the Australian Government Rebate on Private Health Insurance as a reduced premium
- Payroll Deduction Authority
Need to change your membership details?
If you decide you’d like to change to another Westfund Health Insurance cover, you can complete a Change of Membership Details Form. Before you decide on another cover option it’s important that you read the Policy Summary for your new cover. This will provide you with information about additional waiting periods, exclusions, restrictions, benefit limitation periods, excesses, co-payments and limits that may be applicable to your new cover. You’ll find a link to the Policy Summary on this site at the start of each Health Plan page. This form can also be used to update your personal or contact details, add or remove a person to your cover along with a few other changes.
Helping to cover the ‘gap’
This explains the Access Gap Scheme and what questions you should ask your doctor.
Private Patient’s Hospital Charter
This Government flyer explains your rights and responsibilities as a private patient in a public or private hospital.
Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct
Westfund is a signatory to the Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct.
The code is designed to help you by providing clear information and transparency in your relationships with health funds.
View the Code of Conduct documents
Continuity of Cover
Find out more about continuity of cover when you switch funds.