Forms and Downloads
A helpful list of forms to help you claim from and manage your Westfund membership.
- General Claim Form (PDF)
- Health Management Declaration Claim Form (PDF)
- Travel and Accommodation Claim Form (PDF)
- Medicare Two-Way Claim Form
- Medicare Claim Form
- Application to receive or change the Australian Government Rebate on Private Health Insurance as a reduced premium (PDF)
- Change of Membership Details Form (PDF)
- Overseas Travel Suspension Form (PDF)
- Forced Retrenchment Suspension Form (PDF)
- Protected Industrial Action Suspension Form (PDF)
- Medical Practitioner Certificate regarding 'Pre-Existing Ailments' (PDF)
Other important information
- Private Patients’ Hospital Charter - The Private Patients’ Hospital Charter explains your rights and responsibilities as a private patient in a public or private hospital.
- The Commonwealth Ombudsman - The Commonwealth Ombudsman is a valuable resource for anyone wanting to learn more about private health insurance. Some resources include:
- The Right to Change - Your rights when switching health funds or changing your cover
- Doctors’ Bills - Information about doctor’s fees, what’s covered by Medicare and gap cover schemes
- Waiting Periods - A comprehensive guide to waiting periods for private health cover
- Ten Golden Rules of Private Health Insurance - Ten practical tips to help avoid any issues with your private health insurance
Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct
Westfund is a signatory to the Private Health Insurance Code of Conduct.
The code is designed to help you by providing clear information and transparency in your relationships with health funds.