Westfund Extras cover
Why choose Westfund Extras cover?
Manage your health
Cover for our full range of services including dental cover, optical, physio, chiro and other therapies.
Greater choice of providers
Across both metro and regional areas you’ll have access to a national network of health providers.
Cover for the unexpected
All Westfund Extras cover include ambulance cover.
Cover for what you need.
Singles from $5.38 per week*
Extras health insurance best suited to fit and healthy singles and couples. Value for money Extras cover with grouped benefits meaning you choose where to spend your limits across services like optical, physio, chiro, vitamins, massage, acupuncture, mental health support and more (sub-limits apply).
- Includes general dental cover + an optical benefit up to $180 per person, per calendar year.
- Choose how to spend $400 per person, per calendar year to manage your health across a great range of therapies and providers.
- Includes benefits to put towards managing mental health.
Singles $8.70 per week
Mid-level Extras health insurance designed to help young adults and growing families to get more value from their membership. With the flexibility of grouped benefits, you can choose where to spend your limit across services like vitamins, hypnotherapy, chiro, physio, massage and more.
- Grouped benefit limit across Other Therapies, Health Management and Preventative Health services
- You're guaranteed 50% back on benefits (subject to annual group limits)
- Emergency Ambulance Transport and Non-Emergency Patient Transport included
Singles from $10.02 per week*
Good Extras health insurance suited to families wanting cover for key services such as optical, dental (including orthodontic), physio and chiro. Offers good value for growing families with benefits to put towards a broad range of Extras including mental health support, massage, vitamins and nutrition.
- Only available when packaged with a hospital cover.
- Allows you to use your dental cover as you need, with $1125 per person, per calendar year (not including orthodontic).
- $2,500 lifetime limit on orthodontic.
- $120 per policy, per calendar year to put towards antenatal and postnatal classes.
High Extras Over 50s
Singles from $12.07 per week*
High-level Extras health insurance designed for mature singles and couples. Provides generous per-person limits on optical, dental, physio, chiro and a range of other therapies. Plus, benefits to help you manage your health, like gym memberships, vitamins, pharmaceuticals, preventative health checks and health aids including orthotics, blood glucose monitors, sleep apnoea devices and hearing aids.
- Allows you to use your dental cover as you need with $1,600 per person, per calendar year.
- Generous optical benefit of $250 per person, per calendar year.
- Includes extensive cover for health aids such as hearing aids, devices for sleep apnoea and TENS machines.
Singles from $14.08 per week*
High-level Extras health insurance best suited to health-loving families. Provides a higher level of benefits on the most popular services such as optical, dental, physio and chiro. Includes no annual limit for general dental, a generous lifetime limit for orthodontics and great benefits for all the kinds of support families need including mental health support, speech pathology, vitamins, nutrition and a broad range of health aids.
- No annual limit for general dental and $2,500 lifetime limit on orthodontic.
- General optical benefit of $250 per person, per calendar year.
- Up to $600 to put towards supporting your family's mental health.
- Plus, $150 family benefit to put towards things like hydrotherapy, kids swimming classes or gym memberships for the treatment of a health condition.
Singles from $21.61 per week*
The ultimate Extras health insurance designed for people committed to maintaining a proactive and healthy lifestyle. Provides our highest level of cover with no annual limit on general dental to our best benefits across all Extras categories like orthodontics, physio, massage, mental health support, health management and more. Plus, a dental top up bonus that allows you to claim back your general dental or major dental out-of-pocket expenses, up to annual limits.
- No annual limit on general dental.
- A dental top up bonus that allows you to claim back your general and major dental out-of-pocket expenses, up to annual limits.
- Generous optical benefit of $350 per member, per calendar year.
*Based on NSW prices, including Base Tier Australian Government Rebate for under 65. Prices effective 1 April 2023.