How do I find a doctor who will use Access Gap Cover?

There’s a handy online search available for you to find doctors who have previously treated patients under Access Gap Cover Scheme.

You can search by name, specialty and location.

If you’ve been referred to a doctor and their name does not appear in this search, remember to check with your doctor to see if they will participate in the Access Gap Cover Scheme.