At Westfund Eye Care we understand that good vision is essential for a normal active life.
Make an appointment
Call us on 1300 937 838 to make an appointment with an optometrist.
Find a Westfund Eye Care Centre
Looking after your eyes
Our standard appointments are 30 minutes to allow time for a thorough examination of your eyes and to explain your eye health needs. Using advanced technology our Optometrists can detect and manage eye diseases that may lead to blindness if left undetected. We work with specialist Ophthalmologists and other health practitioners to ensure you receive the most appropriate and timely care.
Our clinical services are bulk billed (where applicable) or provided at no extra cost to members:
- Vision testing including near and distance vision testing and colour vision
- Comprehensive eye health tests:
- Digital Retinal Photography (in some Care Centres) – for early detection and monitoring of eye disease
- Visual Field Testing – to detect any problems in central and peripheral vision and to detect and monitor eye disease
- Managing eye conditions – we’ll work in conjunction with Ophthalmologists and other health care practitioners to manage eye conditions
- Contact Lens fitting
- Driver’s Licence Eye Sight Report
- Promoting Eye Health in communities – vision problems can have a big impact on children’s ability to learn. That’s why we have a free school vision screening initiative to help detect barriers to learning caused by vision problems.
Value for money eyewear
Your vision is important, but we know you like to look good too. We use only high quality lenses and will help you select from our great range of designer and fashion frames.
- Brands include: Ray Ban, Oroton, Just Cavalli, Prada, Vogue, Morrisey, Oakley, Bill Bass, RM Williams, Charlie Brown, D&G, CK Bebe and more (brands may vary between practices and may change from time to time).
- High quality Hoya lenses with UV, scratch resistant and anti-reflective technology
- 10% discount for members on all lenses, contact lenses and sunglasses
- Extended warranty on glasses, lenses and frames
We’re easy to deal with and nothing’s too much trouble when it comes to your satisfaction.
- Free glasses cleaning, maintenance and repairs for members
- Informed and personalised advice from our Optometrists and Optical Dispensers – if we can’t answer your query, we’ll find the answer for you.
Eye Care Practices
Our Eye Care Practices are located in Dubbo, Lithgow, Bathurst Orange, Mackay and Rockhampton.
Members can purchase non-prescription sunglasses with a sunglass benefit up to $100 dependent on level and longevity of cover. Available at Westfund Eye Care Practices only. 10% discount on sunglasses for members.
If you’d like to make an appointment or speak to a member of the Eye Care team, call us on 1300 937 838
Our NSW Care Centres in Bathurst, Mudgee and Wollongong and Queensland Care Centres in Emerald, Moranbah, Maroochydore and Townsville also stock a range of sunglasses.