THIS WAY UP
Improve the way you feel with evidence-based tools to manage emotions, tackle unhelpful thoughts, and help stress, anxiety, and depression. Better yet, get your voucher code to start doing it today from the comfort and convenience of home.
What is it?
THIS WAY UP provide evidence-based mental health programs designed to help you manage your stress, anxiety and depression. Westfund members can access 10 of THIS WAY UP's most popular programs, including: anxiety & depression, mindfulness, pregnancy anxiety and post-natal depression, social anxiety, health anxiety, generalised anxiety, panic, OCD and depression programs.
Who’s it for?
THIS WAY UP is available to members with an active hospital and / or extras policy (including our corporate and overseas policies).
Take care of your mental health in the privacy of your own home.
- Access is available to members over the age of 18 on Hospital only, Extras only, combined Hospital and Extras or Overseas policies via a promo code. Excludes Ambulance only policies.
- Those 12-17 years of age and covered by an eligible Westfund policy must have parental/ guardian consent and a clinician referral.
- Members need internet access and a laptop, tablet or mobile device to participate in the program.
- This program is not suitable for people who have a serious mental health condition.
- Must be enrolled by 31 December 2023
Grab your code
Eligible members can use our code to get instant access to THIS WAY UP's programs as part of their active policy (usually $59).
Register and select a program that is relevant to you or take THIS WAY UP's anonymous online test to see which program is right for you.
Begin your journey
The most important step is to start! Learn skills and how to implement strategies to improve your mental health, today.
Get your voucher code now
Ready to try THIS WAY UP?
- Enter your details below and we'll send you an text with your unique THIS WAY UP voucher code.
- Then, head over to the THIS WAY UP to sign up to their program using your Westfund code.
- Please note: You'll be asked for the voucher code in Step 4 of the sign-up process ('Payment Details') - use the 'Add Voucher' tab.
More about the programs
- Westfund members will have access to 10 of THIS WAY UP'S most popular programs, including: anxiety & depression, mindfulness, pregnancy anxiety and post-natal depression, social anxiety, health anxiety, generalised anxiety, panic, OCD and depression programs.
- THIS WAY UP programs are based on an effective psychological treatment called Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. They are designed to teach you proven strategies for tackling feelings of stress, anxiety, and low mood.
More about the programs
- THIS WAY UP is run by clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, researchers, and web technicians based at the Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety and Depression (CRUfAD) – a joint facility of St Vincent’s Hospital and the University of New South Wales.
- THIS WAY UP's online programs are available instantly without a need for an assessment or a referral, making it easier for you to access quality mental health care.
- THIS WAY UP also give GP’s, psychologists, and other mental health professionals access to their platform so they can use our programs to treat their patients, which means you can complete a program with the help of your own clinician.
- Not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor used as the sole tool of mental health and wellbeing services, but rather as part of a comprehensive plan and approach.
Still have more questions?
Watch our webinar with THIS WAY UP
THIS WAY UP’s clinician Katie Dobinson covers the ins and outs of THIS WAY UP's programs exploring:
- How to choose the program that's right for you
- How often you should use the programs
- How to use the programs alongside your face to face therapy and what's best for maintaining your mental fitness
- Plus, an interactive Q&A from Westfund members.