Stay up to date with the most current information impacting members or our services below.
- WOLLONGONG: Stay-at-home orders are currently in place across all of Greater Sydney. Our Wollongong Care Centre will be closed for the duration of the stay-at-home period.
- ORANGE: Stay-at-home are currently in place in Orange, Cabonne Shire and Blayney. Our Orange Care Centre will be closed until Wednesday 28 July.
- EYE CARE & DENTAL CARE: Our Eye Care & Dental Care Centres across NSW & QLD remain open with additional safety measures in place. If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, we're here to help. Please contact our team on 1300 937 838.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES: We’re open to members across our Care Centre regional networks in both NSW and Queensland. Our Care Centres remain open, but we’re asking visitors to comply with a few rules to keep us all safe.
- Face masks are compulsory for all NSW Care Centres, Eye Care Centres and Dental Care Centre in Lithgow. Masks are also required in our Maroochydore and Townsville Care Centres in Queensland.
- Please check in. You can use the QR codes at each Centre to check in with the appropriate State government app or webform.
- Observe social distancing. We’ve marked out our Centres with social distancing markers, so it’ll be easy to observe social distancing rules when you visit our Centres.
- As always, we’re committed to sanitising and ensuring we provide a safe environment for our members and visitors. Please help us by using the hand sanitiser provided.