Cancer Support Complete
A program to empower you to best manage any cancer type at any stage of your journey – at diagnosis, during and after treatment. Working in partnership with your current medical team, you will acquire skills and knowledge tailored to your needs about how to best manage your physical and mental health, with education in areas like gentle exercise, healthy eating, managing stress and sleep.
What is it?
Cancer Support Complete is a tailored health program delivered by a team of experienced nurses and allied health and oncology professionals to provide high quality, personalised cancer support. The program typically runs for 12 to 16 weeks.
Who’s it for?
Westfund members who are covered by one of our Hospital products, who have had a cancer diagnosis and require:
- Multidisciplinary support in recovery areas such as exercise, nutrition and mental health,
- A better understanding of their cancer treatment and how best to manage symptoms and side effects and,
- Help navigating their care.
Cancer Support Complete is available to active, up to date Westfund members aged over 18 years who have held Hospital cover for at least 12 months. Members can only be enrolled in one cancer support program offered by Westfund at a time and are only eligible for one cancer support program in their lifetime.
Members must also meet the following criteria:
- Have had a diagnosis of cancer.
- Currently receiving active anti-cancer treatment, or have completed treatment within the last 24 months or have a diagnosis of advanced or incurable cancer.
- Have a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a webcam and microphone and/or telephone.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of the criteria. Full program eligibility is determined by the program provider.
Taking the first step
Read through the program eligibility criteria above.
Checking your Westfund eligibility
Our friendly team are on hand to discuss your eligibility for your chosen program. Simply call 1300 937 838 or send us an email.
Our Health and Wellbeing Team
We will organise for our program partners to contact you and confirm clinical eligibility and next steps.