How do I find a doctor who will use Access Gap?

There’s a handy online search available for you to find doctors who have previously treated patients under Access Gap.

You can search by name, specialty and location.

If you’ve been referred to a doctor and their name does not appear in this search, remember to check with your doctor to see if they will participate in the Access Gap Scheme.