How can I claim online?
You can post the original receipts or photocopies of the original receipts for all claims that you submit online to us after making your claim online. You must keep the original receipts for two years after claiming.
Follow these steps to make a claim online:
- Log into the ‘Members Area‘ of this site
- Select the ‘Make an eClaim’ option
- Select ‘yes’ to displaying the items
- Read through the checklist and Terms and Conditions
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions
- Select ‘Proceed to make a claim’
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions again
- Fill in the details of your claim and click the submit button
- Record or print the Transaction ID for your reference
Alternatively, you can:
- Email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fax to 02 6351 4395 or
- Post to PO Box 235 LITHGOW NSW 2790