The Travel Benefit entitles you to a benefit when travelling more than 150 km per round trip to an inpatient or outpatient specialist medical service. This benefit is combined with the Accommodation Benefit.
Calculate your Travel Benefit
The Travel Benefit is based on round-trip distance.
Use the calculator below to estimate the round trip distance, total travel time and the benefit.
Travel Benefit Rebates
- Am I entitled to the Accommodation and Travel Benefit?
- Refer to your policy summary or find your cover on our website to find out if the Accommodation and Travel Benefit is included in your policy.
- What is my Accommodation and Travel Benefit limit?
- Refer to your policy summary or find your cover on our website to determine your claim limit.
- How do I claim the Travel Benefit?
- You will need a signed and completed General Claim Form or Travel Benefit Form along with a receipt or letter of attendance from your specialist.