Community Grants Program | Frequently Asked Questions

Need a helping hand with your application? We've put together some of the most frequently asked questions we've received about the Community Grants Program from past applicants.

Can't find an answer? Our team are just an email away. Just reach out via [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

When do applications close for this round of the Westfund Community Grants Program?

Applications will close on Thursday 13 May 2021 at 5pm AEST.

Can my organisation apply for more than one grant?

No - to ensure fairness, we will only accept one application per applicant per round.

Can I apply again if I've previously received a Westfund Community Grant?

Yes - we don't restrict previous grant recipients from applying again in a future round. Applications are subject to the same Terms and Conditions and selection criteria.

I'm having trouble with my application - I've put information in but I can't proceed to the next page. Can you help?

We've created the Community Grants Application form to ensure that all organisations have the opportunity to give us as much information as our Grants Committee may need to help guide their decisions. This means that for some questions, we're looking for at least a minimum number of characters in your answer. Please check if you have provided enough information in your answer - if there's not enough information, you won't be able to proceed to the next page. There are also some mandatory fields in the form - if you're having trouble, just check that you've filled out these fields.

Still having problems? Reach out to our team at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

I'm not sure if my organisation is the right fit for the program. Where can I read about previous grants to check if I'm on the right track?

You can read about successful applications on our blog. Here are a few to get you started:

I want as much detail about the program while I'm preparing my application. Where can I find all the fine print?

Check our our Terms and Conditions. Here you'll find all you need to know about the selection criteria, application process, notification process and how grants are paid. There's also lots of information right here online.